Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Eventful Weekend

First off, on Friday night, the football team won 20-0 against Earlham! So, Eric was obviously very happy to get that first win. Eric's parents came down for the game, and Lindsey met me there to hang out for a couple hours. On Saturday, Eric and his dad started building our shed in the back yard. It's going to be nice to have when its all done. They didn't get all done, but Eric is hoping his dad can come back next weekend and they can get it all done.
Eric's mom Linn watched Leah for most of Saturday while I went and did my run, and then when I got home, I made Eric's dad a birthday cake. It was Iowa Hawkeyes, so he loved it. We grilled here Saturday night and had way too much food.
Today, Eric and Denny got all the rafters built for the shed, but ran out of lumber, so they will finish up next weekend.
Now, Leah is napping, Eric and his coaches are watching game film, and I'm doing laundry and cleaning up from the great weekend.

Here are some pics!

Getting ready to start building..








No comments:

Post a Comment