Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random

So, my friend Paula makes fun of me because when I blog, I usually blog 3 different ones all at once, well, yep, I'm doing it again today.. :) Sorry Paula. :) Anyway, here's some random pictures from this week. Eric's got 2-a-days for football, and I don't have volleyball for the first time in 5 years! Amaaazing! I decided that I was going to paint our living room this week since it's way too hot to be outside! So i'll post pictures when its completely done. Leah has rolled over, but we're still waiting to get it on video. When we do, I'll get it on here! And this first one, I can't get rotated the right way.. but its cute :)






4 comments:

  1. WOw...all of the sudden she looks like a Brinkman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blogs. . ALLLLL 3 OF THEM!!! Can't wait to see her again soon! And you of course! Play date tomorrow or Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so too rachel!! i think its the hair and the lighting in those towel pictures.. but i think she's looking more like us! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete