Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of school and Leah's 5 months old!

So, today was our first day of school with students... craziness like always.. The 6th graders are running out crazily looking for their classrooms and the 8th graders come back from Summer thinking they are the coolest thing that walked the Earth... gotta love Middle School! I didn't get a picture of all 3 of us, but we obviously looked cute and we even made it out the door 5 minutes early!
Leah's 5 months old already today! CRAZY! Eric says, "We made it!" :) She's doing great... loves daycare and playing with all the big kids. Here's some pictures from today...


Oh hi, I'm 5 months old today..

And my personal favorite... laughing like crazy...

2 comments:

  1. love it! Did you cry the first time dropping her off at daycare? I did with lily! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny.. I didn't cry on the random afternoons that she went there, but I cried her first actual WHOLE day.. didn't bawl.. just a few tears :) I was pretty impressed with myself in keeping it together :)

    ReplyDelete