Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to school..

Well, spring break has come to an end, and no baby!! So, back to school it is. The only good news about this is the longer she waits to come, the less likely of a chance that I will have to go back to school before August! So, I guess that's a good thing. I've got a Dr. appt this Wednesday (ultrasound due date), and they will check me then to see if I am dilated. No signs really as to anything happening soon except a few Braxton Hicks contractions (at least I think that's what they are) here and there. My original due date was the 28th, so maybe by this weekend, something will happen.. I've told myself I can make it through this week of work, but I may have a mental/physical breakdown if I haven't had her by next Monday!! :) alright, probably not, but these last few weeks have just seemed to drag on forever.

She's probably going to take after her father and arrive fashionably late.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment