Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

38 1/2 weeks

Well, I had a dr. appointment today. Everything was still good.. blood pressure was good and her heart rate was 147, and was measuring right on target. However, when the dr. felt around on my stomach today, he thought she was feeling awfully large. He wanted to do an ultrasound to get an estimated birth weight. The ultrasound estimated her at 7 1/2 pounds right now, and he mentioned she's got long legs! So he said I'll definitely get into the 8's if not 9's by the time she's born. He doesn't think I'll make it to my original due date which was the 29th, which is good, because I don't think there is anymore room in there for her to get any bigger!! I'm feeling slower and slower, and puffier and puffier with the swelling. It just doesn't seem to be going away, but the dr. didn't seem concerned, so I guess there isn't much I can do!

Denny and Linn also came down this past weekend, and Denny and Eric helped Eric Nixt finish his basement, and Linn and I went shopping and picked up some last minute things for Baby Gabe. We got a saying for the wall in the nursery that looks great. They also brought us down our dresser so I got things put away in that.

Good news is that we are on SPRING BREAK all week! YAY! We are headed up to Greene tomorrow just for a couple days, and then will come back here and wait for me to go into labor! :) Let's hope its soon!


Nursery


Ginormous...

Bare belly shot.......yep, ginormous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment