Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

37 weeks!

Only 3 weeks to go...... I'm feeling bigger and bigger everyday. No contractions yet, but I am having some major swelling in my feet all the sudden! So that's not fun.. but other than that, I'm doing well. I have a dr. appointment this Friday, and weekly from here on out.. She's becoming not as strong in her little kicks, but now it feels like she's trying to stretch out in there.. I say several times a day, "Make yourself comfortable in there"-- because it feels like my stomach just won't stretch any farther! Some people think I'm carrying her lower, but I beg to differ-- she's still sitting on my lungs I think (well, that's what I blame it on when I walk up the stairs and get tired!)

This past weekend, my parents came down and brought us our chair to put in the nursery! Yay. We also put together our swing and got the diaper bag ready to go, and I still need to pack my bag. We got the car seat bases put in the cars, so we're getting more and more things done and ready. I'm hoping that she doesn't come until at least the 24th, simply so then may not have to go back to school before the end of the year, but I guess she will come whenever she's ready!


3 comments:

  1. The countdown is on. Can't wait to be grandpa and grandma again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good! Love the scarf!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting close! How are you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete