Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Surprise..

Yesterday, we got home from school, and there was a box on our porch from 1-800-flowers. I was like, "Did you get me flowers?!" Eric replies with "maybe" and tells me to go get it.. I opened it and it was a dozen roses for Valentines Day, but the card was the best. Here's a picture below. So, I guess that means I need to get him something! :)


Today I was home by myself because Eric reffed in a tournament all day in Perry. I was in the mood to clean when I woke up, and one thing led to another and I got A LOT done! Washed all the bedding (including baby's), got all the laundry done and put away, got the upstairs picked up and vacuumed, and washed a few baby clothes-- just the onesies and sleepers and stuff she will be able to wear right away. I'm waiting on all the summer stuff to see how big she is as she may not fit into all of it! :) Got a few more things put away in the nursery. (picture below) Got the kitchen picked up and now I'm going to attempt making chocolate covered cherries. Grant's mom gave me a recipe, so I'm hoping they turn out as well as hers did! They were delicious.

1 comment: