Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

33 weeks!

7 weeks to go!
I had a dr. appointment on Tuesday. Gained another 3 pounds-- which was good considering I gained 9 last month! We heard the heart beat which was 131. They checked my blood to see if I was getting enough iron, and she said I was fine, so I wouldn't need an iron supplement. They measured me and I'm measuring an inch bigger than what I should be for 33 weeks, but the Dr. said it was nothing to worry about. My blood pressure was also good.
Other than that, Baby Gabe is very active, as are we. Eric's reffing 3-4 times a week, and I go with him to several of them to watch.
We have a shower this weekend being thrown by the Gabe's, so we will know more after that what we still need to prepare for her arrival! Hopefully the snow holds off so we can get to Greene for the weekend.

33 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment