Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!

Well, if some of you didn't know, we're pregnant :) We are due March 24th, and are very excited as it's quickly approaching. We found out we are having a little girl which Eric was a little bummed about, but after hanging out with our neice Lily over CHristmas break, I think she has made him change his mind about having a little girl.

We got registered over Christmas break, and also purchased a crib and changing table, which makes is all seem a little more real. We are in the process of getting started painting the baby room and getting it all set up.

I've got my 28 week appointment today and am getting my glucose testing done and my Rhogam shot, so hopefully the results come back okay. I will let you know!

And here are some pics....



22 weeks



25 weeks

27 weeks


5 comments:

  1. YAY! The blog looks great! I'm so excited you have finally started one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you don't have to do the 3 hour glucose test cuz it sucks!! YAY for the blog, we will love looking at your belly grow. :) Glad Lily could help out with the girl thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your blog Bethany...We're so glad your appt. came out ok. We're anxiously awaiting the birth of this first little grandaughter! Can't even express the joy I'm, and I know Grandpa Gabe, are feeling! Take care, Love you guys, Linn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Middle. I love blog stalking and now I can add you to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, you're cute as ever :) I KNEW IT!

    ReplyDelete