Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 weeks!

I'm 30 weeks this week!! Only 10 weeks to go! I'm feeling good, although I can defintely tell I'm getting bigger, as little things like tying my shoes is quite the task :) Baby Girl Gabe is VERY active, and kicks all the time--- except when you put your hand on my stomach to feel her, and then she will stop! Little stinker. But usually you can admire her kicks from a far and just watch my stomach move. I told Eric we might have a little soccor player on our hands, and he definitely wasn't having that comment. Soccor apparently is NOT the sport of choice he would like his daugher playing. :) She also likes to kick for a good 20 minutes when I get up to go to the bathroom at 3:30 every morning. She needs to learn quickly that 3 AM is not play time.... :)



And P.S., the pictures of the nursery are coming.. promise. We painted and Eric said he needs to "touch up" some spots before I"m allowed to take pictures.. I of course, think it looks great! Mr. perfectionist painter I guess.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment