Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

28 week appointment

Well, I had my 28 week appointment yesterday- actually I'm almost 29 weeks, but I had a lot done yesterday. I had to get my glucose testing done, so I had to drink a lovely orange drink-- actually wasn't that bad. Then I got weighed--- and that was bad! I gained 9 pounds since my last appointment. WOW! The dr. tried to make me feel a little better by telling me that everyone usually has one month where they really pop--- apparently this was my month! I, however, should have laid off all the good food over the holidays! Good lord!
So, after the initial weight gain shock, I had to get my Rhogam shot, which, its a shot, so obviously it wasn't the greatest. It burned a little but she said it was supposed to, so I guess it went fine. Then everything else was normal. Listened to the heart beat which was 154 yesterday, and blood pressure was good. Then I had to go get my blood taken for my Glucose test and they said they would let me know the results this week! So, lets hope they come back okay!
And lets hope we don't get a snow storm and blizzard in the next couple days or we are going to be going to school until July!

No comments:

Post a Comment