Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Worst BLogger Ever..

So, lately, I guess we've gotten busy because I have NOT blogged in almost a month... or maybe its been over a month.. Anywho, its been too long!
Leah is now 18 MONTHS!!!!! Where does the time go!? She is all over the place.. She LOVES her new daycare (probably not as much as Cara and Stacey.. :)) but she can barely wait for me to drop her off in the mornings. Every morning on the way, I say we're going to Millie's, and she lights up. I say, Are we going to Millies? and she says, "YEP!" THat's her new thing... its not yes and no... its YEP and NOPE. Apparently I must say that! Also at daycare, she has gone on the POTTY! Only a couple times, but there is a 2 year old girl there that is in training, and she wants to be like the BIG GIRLS, and she has gone for Millie a few times!!! Crazy to think that she's getting that old... fine by me, GOODBYE diapers cannot come soon enough. And she doesn't use a pacifier at all at daycare.. and only at night at home.
As for what she can do at 18 months... She jabbers up a storm. THings we actually understand are things like, YEP, and NOPE, Mama or MOMMY, Dada, ALL DONE, outside, DORA, BYE BYE, backpack (from Dora), NITE NITE, and other random things we say she tries to copy..
She can find her hair, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, tongue, teeth, tummy, belly button, toes, feet, hands, arms, and my personal favorites, knees and elbows. :) She loves to be Mommy's little helper in the kitchen, and loves to stir things. She's awesome at retrieving things like diapers and wipes, and tv remotes for Mommy and Daddy :)
We have her 18 month well check tomorrow after school, so I will post PICTURES and updated stats from the dr.

As for Eric and I, we're doing well.. School and football keep us busy. Its Homecoming week here at Mason City, and no one gave me the memo that NO ONE ACTUALLY dresses up for homecoming days.. oh well, I've dressed up everyday and the kids love it. Today was 80's day and yesterday was Crazy Day. Tomorrow is Pajama Day, Thursday is Class Color day (yellow for us) and Friday Mohawk Day. Should be a good week, and HOPEFULLY we pull off a win Friday night!! GO MOHAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment