Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

18 month stats and pics

We had Leah's 18 month appointment today with our new pediatrician, Dr. Weigmann. Everything went pretty well. She was still 22 pounds, and 32 inches long, so hasn't changed much at all since her 15 month check up. She even "performed" well today with all the tasks the dr. asked her today, even showing her where her elbow and knee was. :) The dr. was pretty impressed. All she said was "Where is your nose?" and "where is your toes?" So, I, being the teacher mom that I am told her that we are WAY past learning nose and toes-- we're onto elbows and knees. :) Haha..
She got the flu shot today, and also had her hemoglobin and lead checked... just because she hadn't had that checked since she was 4 days old, and I had mentioned to the dr. that little miss Leah is a picky eater, so the dr. just wanted to make sure her counts were good. So, she had to get her finger pricked, and yep, that was awful- she hated it.. but then she got a sucker, so then she was fine :) So, we will find out the results to that and hope all is well. We are also going to have a weight check in 2 months, after our "loaded" calorie diet.. (I wish someone would put me on one of those kind of diets!) And then if all is well, she won't have to see her again until she's 2! O my lord, 2??! I don't think I'm ready!
Here are some pictures from tonight-- I swear she really does wear clothes... we just apparently only have the camera out right before or right after bath time.. :)

Telling me a story...

She apparently doesn't think I'm listening too well.... since this is the SAME look I give several 8th graders during my day of teaching... :)

and she's tired of talking to me... so she turns to Daddy..




No kisses for the camera..

Reading with Dad..





No comments:

Post a Comment