Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The weekend..

This weekend, Grandma Linn came down to visit Leah, and she of course loved all the attention. Today, Linn, Leah and I went into Des Moines to run some errands, including going to Davids Bridal to get fitted for the bridesmaid dress for Rachel's wedding. That place is nuts on a Sunday, but I got it ordered, so we're good to go! Here are some random pictures from the weekend!


Family pic #1 ..Leah's "cheese-ing" :)

I'd rather chew on my finger Mom...



With Grandma Linn :)

I like her Mommy...she gives me yummy snacks :)


We were in this outfit for no longer than 10 minutes...

...I'm pooping right now Mommy.. and its going to be a bad one! :)

HI! :)

Being a little ham...

Showing off my ruffly butt jammies.. :)

Thanks for coming to visit Grandma Linn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment