Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What to be for Halloween?

So, Leah has 2 Halloween costumes to choose from... one from each Grandma :) The first is a little green monster and the 2nd is a lady bug.. both are super cute...




What are you lookin at? :)

The darn camera flash...
Also, I missed the 7 month post on Monday, but as you can see below, we are very close to crawling!! :)

"If I could just make it to that toy...!"


Flash again...


Also, a picture of the baby food I made!! I've done squash, peas, and carrots, and I just did green beans tonight.. so they aren't frozen yet... It works great.. i just thaw out a couple pieces the day before and its all ready for the next day! And she actually likes it!! Yaay! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Makin your own baby food! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the monster....but the ladybug would be warmer...ok, I can't decide either! Lindsay Heitland

    ReplyDelete