Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

News from the week..

Haven't blogged in a while.....so, last weekend I went back to Greene, and Leah got to ride in the combine for the first time. She loved it.. watched the corn, and was excited the whole time she rode.

Monday was my birthday-- the big 2-8 :) Eric and Leah got me flowers, and then we went out to eat later in the week since Eric had a JV game on Monday night..

Eric's mom came down Thursday to help watch Leah for the weekend as I had 3 cakes to make.. I had to make a birthday cake for my friend Deanna's mom, and then my friend Paula's little boy Carson turns 1 tomorrow, so I volunteered to make the cake for that.. and they all turned out great! And Leah got to spend a large portion of the day with Grandma!

Leah's milestone's lately--
-Eating baby foods-- she has had green beans, peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes (her favorite!) bananas (hated) and pears.
-Finally rolling both ways
-Scooting backwards EVERYWHERE.
-Her new thing is to push herself up into the crawling position and just moving back and forth, but not actually moving anywhere.. so, its just a matter of time before she's off and into everything! :)
-Stranger Danger-- seems like anyone new is a little scary to her... and she's a little too attached to her Mommy.. which I'm okay with at this point :)

So here are some pictures! :)

Playing with Grandma

Cake I made for Deanna's Mom


New high chair!


Riding in the combine with Grandpa and Mommy.

Napping on Saturday..

Picture that shows you just how chubby my cheeks are :)

Eatin carrots!

Carson's cake he will get to eat tomorrow!

And the cake the rest of the party will get to eat! :) Go Hawks!

4 comments:

  1. love them....cakes are great! Good job with the star tip! Did you know there's a 3 tip star tip so it doesn't take as long?? I see the exersaucer in the backgroud, does leah like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH MYY GOSSHH!! The cakes are AMAZING! You probably thought I wouldn't look at the blog tonight. . but I did and am giddy! :) Can't wait for tomorrow! YOU ARE AMAZING!
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the cakes!! Again...you and Reeb should be starting up that business anytime now... Leah is super cute and I miss her. What are you doing the first week of November? That will be my first weekend off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No plans really.. except that we have to stay in Stuart because we have to work the Legion Breakfast for the Booster Club.. but that's from like 5:30-8:00 on Saturday morning.. and thats it.. You wanna come down?! :)

    ReplyDelete