Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

6 months old!

So, as of Saturday, Leah is 6 months old! Holy cow that went fast! :) She is growing like crazy and we are loving it. She is becoming quite a big girl and a big talker (or more like screecher). She is sitting up pretty well on her own, but still wobbles a little. We have tried cereal (which she is not a fan of) and green beans (which she seems to love). Peas are next on the list of trying.. which I would totally skip because I hate them, but I guess she needs to like the green veggies.. i'm ready for fruit, but as I am told by my mother, she would probably never eat another vegetable if I gave her fruit.... or ice cream :)

She babbles all the time, still loves her feet, loves blowing bubbles, and scoots backwards wonderfully. We haven't quite figured out forwards yet.

I will post pictures tonight!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

oh, and Eric won their football game Friday night, so they are tied at the top of their district! Good Job, Daddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment