Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

End of Summer...



Well, with school starting next week for us, summer is coming to an end.

We are all moved to Nora Springs into our rental house, and are getting settled. Eric and I have had co-teacher meetings, and I have met my co-teacher as well as met the other 8th grade Math teacher doing some curriculum in the end of July. Eric is busy with football-- hard to believe their first game is next Friday (before we even start school!)
We start Monday with new teacher meetings, and then the kids don't come back until the 31st! Yes, we're going til June for sure..
We've got Leah's daycare all set up, and have already been there to visit, and are going tomorrow again to get Leah adjusted, so she doesn't freak out (as much) when I drop her off there Monday morning!

West Central Valley goes back tomorrow, and it is very weird to not be going back with them.. I miss the staff already and of course my friends.. but hopefully we have made a good move to get closer to home and love our jobs equally here as we did at WCV.
I guess I haven't taken many pictures of Leah lately.. but here are a few since I've blogged last.


Eating lunch.... and watching Dora..
oh Hi..
We love melon... and chips.




oh wait..I forgot about Dora..
Seriously.. mom, move my cup so I can see better!


Starting on facebook early...


1 comment:

  1. Am I ever going to not get teary-eyed when I read your blog? Leah is growing up SO fast! Gosh, I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete