Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Na-Na?

So, just this past weekend, Leah has started saying Na-Na...which apparently is her words for Mama..since everytime I leave a room, she starts screaming, "Na-na-na-na"... All we have heard for the last 2 months was Da-da-da-da-da-da.... So, I guess Na-Na is a step in the right direction :)
Today we had our first snow day of the year! We had an early out yesterday. We just bummed around. I went out and shoveled this morning (first time I've shoveled since 2 winters ago since last winter I was preggers). I think Eric was glad that I could shovel again. I'm weird, I like to shovel. But today was A LOT of snow... but I got it done in about an hour.. got some laundry done, we played a lot with Leah (which now consists of walking her around holding her hands, and CONSTANTLY watch her pull herself up to everything and then fall!), made some beer bread, got caught up on our DVR'd shows, and got my checkbook balanced (to the penny!) :) So, its back to reality tomorrow!... Hoping for a 2 hr late start, but probably not going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment