Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Productive Saturday...

Well, Miss Leah decided to wake up at 6:30 on this lovely Saturday.. and there was no going back to sleep for her.. She seems to be feeling okay, but still isn't her normal self.. but no more vomiting episodes in the night, so that was good.. So, as already mentioned, me and Leah were up early, so we thought we would make Daddy breakfast in bed... Leah put a dent in that when we decided to poop all the up to our armpits, and got herself a bath before 8 AM :) But we got Daddy's breakfast made after that..
I've started making cookies.....I've got to make 10 dozen for a couple of people here in town that love my cookies, so they pay me to make them for them... SO, I've started that (pictures to come), and Leah and Daddy are napping at the moment..

Eric is supposed to ref tonight, but I have a feeling the weather might change that... although its really not doing anything here as of now......but we are in a Blizzard Warning until noon tomorrow! And I'm sure i'll STILL be decorating cookies by then :)


Helping Daddy with his breakfast... :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you WIFE OF THE YEAR! If only I was that thoughtful to make Gabe breakfast in bed! :) Nice work! I want to see the final product of the cookies. . hope Eric gave you the meringue powder I sent with him last night! :)

    ReplyDelete