Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back home..

We are finally back to Stuart after an extended stay up in Greene. We hadn't intended to stay for as long as we did, but hopefully we didn't outstay our welcome :) I know we didn't... my parents loved having us, but I'm sure its nice to have a quiet (and cleaner) house back.. :) We went home for River Days, then Eric was the bestman in Nick Landers wedding, and then we stayed through the 4th of July. We went to Minnesota for a couple days (Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Gabe for keeping Leah). We just went to Medford Mall and shopped (somehow Leah ended up with the most stuff!) and also went to Cabelas. Then Greene postponed fireworks (twice), so we ended up coming back yesterday. Today Eric reffed all day, and I unpacked everything and got the house back in order from being gone.
Leah is growing like crazy.. I got her Bumbo seat out today and she loves it-- she just looks around at everything!
So here are some pictures (A LOT!) from home and today..

At the wedding


With her Godparents Erin and Justin

Not sure what to think of Tomas.. :)


Nick and Flube

Leah with her God-daddy Justin :)


"My aunt is my BFF" :)

Aunt Rachel and Leah


Her pirate smile..



Grandpa and Grandpa time...








Super impressed that my flowers grew really well while I was gone.. clearly, me tending to them everday vs. not tending to them at all for 3 weeks makes no difference.. who knew!?

Leah loving the bumbo... just hangin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment