Our Family

Just the 3 of us..
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Schools out! yay!

Well, we are officially done with school! We had to go into school today for our last official teacher day. YAY! My parents came down and spent the day with Leah last THursday and Friday. They had a good time and we were glad they were able to come down and stay with Leah. Then Saturday we just hung out here and Sunday, Eric had to take a couple kids to football camp, so me and Leah laid out on the deck and got some sun-- well, I laid out and Leah chilled out in her bouncy seat in the shade. We had some relaxing bonding time (well, Leah napped) :) Me and Eric decided that she just "grew up" over the weekend and became such a big girl.. you'll notice in the pictures, her holding her head up.. which is not completely mastered yet, but she's getting there. Thursday and Friday of this week, Eric and I are taking a technology class, so Leah is going to my friend Renaes for her first experience at daycare! We'll see how she does! So, here's some pictures.

Stretching waking up from a nap..

Chillin in her swing

Almost a smile..


See what we mean by big girl! :) She just looks so grown up :) And I've decided her hair is going to be a little red.. kinda matches mine



Oh, and I was super impressed by the manicure I gave myself, so I had to take a picture :)

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! And good job on the manicure, Middle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you can do my nails the next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete